- The largest fashion online shopping website in Japan
- Over 1,200 stores offering more than 7,300 brands (As of Jun. 30th, 2019)
- At any given time, more than 730,000 items are available for purchase, in addition of more than 3,200 new items (average) per day
- Same day delivery services are available in limited areas within Japan
- Gift-wrapping services
- Deferred payment option, “Tsukebarai”
A BATHING APE, ABC-MART, ADAM ET ROPE', adidas, agnes b., AZUL BY MOUSSY, A.P.C., BEAMS, BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS, Deuxieme Classe, DIESEL, earth music&ecology, EDIFICE, ESTNATION, FREAK'S STORE, GAP, gelato pique, GLOBAL WORK, green label relaxing, HARE, HYSTERIC GLAMOUR, IENA, JOURNAL STANDARD, KBF, L.H.P, LOWRYS FARM, MARC JACOBS, marimekko, merlot, nano･universe, NATURAL BEAUTY BASIC, NIKE, Paul Smith, POLO RALPH LAUREN, ROPE' PICNIC, ROSE BUD, SHIPS, SNIDEL, SOPH., STUDIOUS, STUSSY, TOMORROWLAND, UNDERCOVER, Ungrid, UNITED ARROWS, URBAN RESEARCH, WEGO, X-girl, ZUCCa, etc.
- Japan’s largest fashion app that offers unlimited fashion / styling content
- Users are able to post their outfits and search, view and save some of our most popular, charismatic daily users with over 100 thousand followers are certified as “WEARISTA”(*)
- Over 13 million downloads, and more than 9 million styling posts (As of May 31st, 2019)
- The App/Website is available all over the world
- The “coordinate recipe” function
Users can search, view and save images of stylings and outfits posted by other general users, people involved in the apparel industry and WEARISTA ‘s(*)
*WEARISTA ‘s are officially certified users who are “fashionistas”, such as models, artists and fashion designers etc.,
The “my closet” function
A function which allows users to save and manage apparel items they own or have purchased on ZOZOTOWN in their “My closet” on the WEAR app. Users can automatically update their “my closet” by sinking their WEAR app with their ZOZOID on ZOZOTOWN.
The “SNS function”
Users can post comments on styling and outfit posts of other users and exchange information and knowledge about fashion. Users can communicate through fashion.
- The “ZOZO” brand offers best-fitting basic items to our customers, from the many sizes calculated based on the body measurement data we have accumulated.
- Casual apparel items such as the T-shirts and denim pants are offered in “multi-size”, where the recommended size is based on each customers' "height / weight" information.
- Our formal apparel items such as the business suit and dress shirts are “custom-made” based on each customer’s unique body.
※“Custom-made” products require body measurement with the ZOZOSUIT.
- Crew-neck T-shirt, Slim tapered denim pant, Business suit (Available for Men) , etc. View our Product list
- Online website (shop) for secondhand / vintage Apparel “ZOZOUSED”, offering more than 600,000 items at any given time, from 8,000 brands (As of Jun. 30th, 2019)
- Offers a wide variety of fashion items, from casual to luxury brands with a reasonable price
- We purchase most of our secondhand clothes from our customers on ZOZOTOWN
- More than 8,000 fashion brands can be purchased on ZOZOUSED (As of Jun. 30th, 2019)
- Shipping charges and handling charges are free
- Our buying kit is called the “Reuse bag”, which can be dropped off in your mailbox
- Users who trade-in their secondhand clothing can receive a discount for new items they purchase on ZOZOTOWN
- A fulfillment support service for e-commerce sites operated by partner companies with stores in ZOZOTOWN.
- ZOZOTOWN’s logistics center “ZOZOBASE” takes on various fulfillment operations such as photography, measuring, packaging and delivery for the companies’ internal e-commerce operation.
- Partner companies can operate their internal e-commerce sites without bearing capital investment, labor costs, inventory storage fees, etc.
- Offers inventory coordination among each channel of sales (internal e-commerce, store, ZOZOTOWN), minimizing the loss of sales opportunities due to product shortages.